Want help selecting and sharing the best books of poetry for young people?

Want help selecting and sharing the best books of poetry for young people? Here are guides and trailers for the LBH award books.

Friday, February 17, 2017

2017 Winner: SOMOS COMO LAS NUBES/WE ARE LIKE THE CLOUDS

The 2017 winner of the Lee Bennett Hopkins Poetry Award is:

Argueta, Jorge. 2016. Somos como las nubes/We are Like the Clouds. Toronto: Groundwood Books/House of Anansi Press. 




Jama Rattigan features this book in a lovely post here

In addition, an honor book was selected-- Garvey's Choice by Nikki Grimes (Boyds Mills Press/Wordsong, 2016). 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent thread, I have to thank you for this. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge. I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. dissertation writers

    ReplyDelete